Saturday, June 25, 2011

Eyes to see...hands to feel

Words on Paper
Message on my Soul
Everything is beautiful
and everything is a mystery
Hold My Hand
Don’t let go
My soul can’t take another fall
Or perhaps it is exactly what I need
Guess I don’t truly know
But it’s terrifying
The risk has always been worth it
that is what I’d say
But standing in front of the prospect of the familiar pain
I would try to turn and run
Run where? Who knows?
What is the point really?
Everything I hope for comes from You
and You are everywhere
So where would I run 
But into Your arms once again
To Rest and Know
Your Love remains
The Love I desire and thrive on
comes from Your touch alone
So Hold My Hand
Don’t let go
“Don’t panic” You whisper, “I am with you,
I’ll give you strength”
“I’ll help you ~ keep you steady;
keep a firm grip on you”
And then I see
my eyes are opened
Wide Open
and the Light floods in
And then I feel 
My hand in Yours
Don’t let go
I won’t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers